Welcome to our IMFBBT Blog!

The International MoFanBangBangTang Blog is a collaboration by Ciaranne, Choco-late and DinoZhang. We bring you episode previews, highlights, reviews, quotes, trivia and the latest news regarding the third season of MoFanBangBangTang. MoFanBangBangTang features the members of Lollipop, Choc 7 and SanJun, and is hosted by Fan Wei Qi, XiaoXiang and RongJia.

Time in Taiwan (Taipei)



MoFanBangBangTang airs on Channel[V] every Monday - Friday at 23:00.
 

Upcoming Episodes

  • 2009-07-XX: XXX

Saturday, May 16, 2009

#054 2009-05-14 Boss, Please Hire Me!

Episode Quotes and Trivia by Ciaranne:

FanFan: What would you do if you weren't the AoQuan that we know now?
AoQuan: I was thinking of going to XiMenDing and opening a noodle shop right next to an existing noodle shop.
XiaoXiang: And copy everything they do, right?
AoQuan: Yeah, much in the same style.

WangZi: I wanted to be a taxi driver, because I quite like driving and I think it is good to have a job that is your interest as well.
B2's OS: People work as taxi drivers because they want to feed their family, whilst you want to work as a taxi driver because it is your interest. Why don't you just get two white horses and be a prince upon a white horse [Bai Ma Wang Zi] ?

A-Wei's application to be a sales promoter on TV:

FanFan: So your work experience includes Bang Bang Tang, washing dishes, electrical technician... 'Love manager'?
XiaoGui: May I ask what a 'love manager' is?
A-Wei: I already commenced this job when I was in high school. When I saw that my classmates had problems with their love lives...
XiaoGui: So you mean you went to steal their girlfriends, right?
A-Wei: Not at all! I just gave them advice.
XiaoGui: And you opened up drug prescriptions for them?
A-Wei: No, I just opened up their minds.

Jie: The problem is, you can't write words incorrectly on your resume.
A-Wei: But I woke up really early this morning! I've already been to 85 companies, and all of them rejected me! So I was in a rush when I was writing this resume. I have six mouths to feed, and even a dog too. Every time I go home, I am reminded of the fact that they don't have any dinner. That's why I really want to have this job! I hope that I can look after them, because they are my... FAMILY.
AoQuan: Daddy, daddy!

A-Wei: There are three things that a man wants! The first is a car, the second is a house and the third is a wife! Yes, yes, love for your mother and being filial is important too... But those are the three things that a man yearns for!

A-Wei: You may have a wife but no house or car! You may have a house but no wife or car! But having a car equates to having a wife and a house! Look here at this car, it is a GTO model...
XiaoXiang: Isn't it a GTI?
A-Wei: Sorry, I mean GTI.
XiaoXiang: Hey, expert, I have a question. What does GTI stand for?
A-Wei: G means that it goes very fast, because G stands for GOOD! T means T-SHIRT... I mean STUDENT, GOOD for STUDENTS.
XiaoXiang: Doesn't STUDENT start with S?
A-Wei: And I stands for IDEA. Because it is such a good idea! This proves that the GTI is a great car.

A-Wei: Because it is our first live show, so on top of this car, we'll give you FanFan's new album, called 'I don't know what it is yet'. Quickly, phone in, time is going to run out!

AoQuan's application to be a manga artist:

AoQuan: The most amazing thing about me is that I have never entered any contests or won any prizes. Hence, I am an undiscovered artist.

XiaoLu's application to be a radio DJ:

In XiaoLu's application, he claimed that he could speak Chinese, Taiwanese, English, Japanese, French and Korean. In reality, he can speak Chinese, Taiwanese, English and Japanese.

FanFan: I anticipate you speaking French.
XiaoLu: Bonjour pour toi, fuehhes fo fwee?
WeiLian: Oui, Bonjour, jour bon, bon.
FanFan: Korean, Korean!
XiaoLu: Kung choon des... Super Junior...
WeiLian: Ni ni ni ni, da li da li.

WeiLian: Take a look at the shares for Channel [V]. Before MFBBT, the shares were dropping slowly. After its creation, it began to steady. Then here, this explosive rise was due to WeiLian entering MFBBT, and shares went uphill since this event. However, two years later, it began to drop again, as people were probably looking for something new... So, here comes a new season. And right here, the big plummet that is the height of Taipei 101 is Season II MFBBT. This caused a loss of $400 in shares per week.

Aben's application to be a host for a children's program:

Aben: I am here because I am serious about being a host for a children's program.
FanFan: Judging by how you are dressed, I feel a bit creeped out when you say that you are serious.

LiQuan's application to be Aben's assistant:

FanFan: There seems to be no passion in your resume. It's just very short and frank.
LiQuan: We are living in a very busy era so everything needs to be clear and understood immediately.

XiaoJie's application to be a manager:

XiaoJie: I've been part of a supergroup for too long, I'm bored of playing in it. So now I'm going to have a little play on my own and be in a position to observe how other people feel.

XiaoGui: You look a bit outrageous but I must say a lot of managers look like this.
XiaoJie: That's right! I've always wanted to manage you, XiaoGui!

WeiYu's application to be a breakfast shop owner:

Delicacies from WeiYu's family's breakfast shop:
  • Spaghetti with meatballs and pork chops.
  • Corn flour tortillas (called Dan Bin in Chinese).
  • Bite-sized tuna sandwiches.
  • Fresh milk tea. Tealeaves are changed each day and milk is also brought in fresh.

YouTube Links
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to sugoishowV)

No comments:

PREVIOUS MFBBT EPISODES COVERAGE