Welcome to our IMFBBT Blog!

The International MoFanBangBangTang Blog is a collaboration by Ciaranne, Choco-late and DinoZhang. We bring you episode previews, highlights, reviews, quotes, trivia and the latest news regarding the third season of MoFanBangBangTang. MoFanBangBangTang features the members of Lollipop, Choc 7 and SanJun, and is hosted by Fan Wei Qi, XiaoXiang and RongJia.

Time in Taiwan (Taipei)



MoFanBangBangTang airs on Channel[V] every Monday - Friday at 23:00.
 

Upcoming Episodes

  • 2009-07-XX: XXX

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

#047 2009-05-05 Didis Dress Up In Their Fathers' Best Clothes

Episode Quotes and Trivia by Ciaranne:

Trivia:

Once, XiaoJie caught his father secretly putting on music and dancing in the living room. This prompted both XiaoJie and then WangZi (dressed up in XiaoJie's father's clothes) to demonstrate the 'A Go-Go' disco dance style.

When XiaoLu's father looked creepily identical to XiaoLu when he was XiaoLu's age.

XiaoLu admired his father's dress sense and would take his old clothes to wear during high school. The leather jacket that XiaoLu brought along to this episode is one of his favourite items, especially for when he is riding his motorbike.

XiaoLu's father received a scholarship to study in Japan.

WeiYu's father has won first prize before in a national, traditional puppetry competition.


Quotes:

XiaoLu: 'Once, my dad asked me what I wanted to do during the holidays. I honestly replied that I wanted to play video games. So he asked, "Don't you already have a gaming box in your room?" I told him it was broken, so he took me to the store and bought me a PS3!'

RongJia: 'To this day XiaoLu still gets pocket money and I don't get any!'

WangZi to YeShou: 'Let's swap pants!'

A-Wei: 'When you see my dad you will be terrified.'
XiaoYu: 'Maybe your mum has chased by dad before!'
A-Wei: 'Maybe my dad has beaten up your dad before!'

FanFan: 'YeShou, are you hot?'
YeShou: 'I'm sweating...'
RongJia: 'Quick, take off XiaoLu's father's clothes!'

XiaoYu: 'My mum stayed behind one year in university so she could be in the same year as my dad and they could graduate together.'
FanFan: 'AoQuan, would you also do that?'
AoQuan: 'I already just stay behind anyway... repeatedly.'

WeiLian: XiaoYu is extremely afraid of his dad... He is scared of all his family. He is only unafraid of strangers.

FanFan: HuYa, I think you have a talent. You can make any interesting story sound boring!

WeiLian catwalking with AhJie: 'So, miss, want to give us some?'
WangZi, XiaoLu and others: 'Miss, nice to meet you, so how is it, how is it? Looking at your figure, your ghostly figure...!'

MaoDi, posing as WeiYu's father: Now, let's see, what on earth were you dancing with HuYa the other day?
WeiYu: Dad... I'm sorry.

A-Wei: 'We used to breed chickens at our house and my dad would go to my classmates, "Here, take a chicken home!" So, I would say, "I want to have some chicken too!' But my dad would just shove me away.'

-AoQuan runs out with his pants off-
A-Wei: 'See, this is a defining quality of my dad's clothes. You go a bit insane before changing into them.'


Review by Choco-late:
This episode was surprisingly quite entertaining. The two who looked the best was Wei Lian and Ah Jie, I think them two suits the old fashion style. I love the part when the two catwalk together and they started saying something like "Miss..." probably it's a line from a movie or something, although I don't understand it but it's funny.

The others looked okay, Wang Zi was so eager to change into the jeans but he's so skinny both of the pants was big for him. Yea Shou was so funny, he couldn't fit in the pants and everyone was just laughing at him. Couldn't believe Ao Quan ran out without his pants on, wonder why he did that but it was funny.

Ratings: 5/5 stars
1 = poor, 2 = alright, 3 = average, 4 = good, 5 = very good

YouTube Links
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to sugoishowV)

No comments:

PREVIOUS MFBBT EPISODES COVERAGE