Welcome to our IMFBBT Blog!

The International MoFanBangBangTang Blog is a collaboration by Ciaranne, Choco-late and DinoZhang. We bring you episode previews, highlights, reviews, quotes, trivia and the latest news regarding the third season of MoFanBangBangTang. MoFanBangBangTang features the members of Lollipop, Choc 7 and SanJun, and is hosted by Fan Wei Qi, XiaoXiang and RongJia.

Time in Taiwan (Taipei)



MoFanBangBangTang airs on Channel[V] every Monday - Friday at 23:00.
 

Upcoming Episodes

  • 2009-07-XX: XXX

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

#052 2009-05-12: Didis Meet Rich Girls

Episode Quotes and Trivia by Ciaranne:

FanFan: XiaoJie, what kind of girls do you like?
XiaoJie: Girls like RongJia would be good.
RongJia: Does that mean you like me now?
XiaoJie: A long time ago.
WeiLian: Let's fight! Let's fight!
FanFan: I think WeiLian's not very happy about this, and he's also been moved to the third row.
WeiLian, to XiaoJie: Think you've been practising your punches for too long already? [XiaoJie has been learning some kind of martial arts lately.] Want to make use of your skills?

A-Wei: It is very important for a man to have a car.
FanFan: But what if the girl already has a car?
A-Wei: We can just drive together slowly.

Girl #1: I'd like a guy who is 175cm or above in height.
WeiLian and LiQuan: Put your hands up, put your hands up!

A-Wei: What type of guy do you like?
Girl #2: I'd like a guy who loves to sing, is intelligent and has confidence in himself.
RongJia: Would you accept a guy who can't sing but is confident?
Girl #2: I would hope that he is able to improve.
A-Wei: Girls #3 and #4, I'm coming!

AhJie: Girl #3 said that she doesn't like guys who cheat. Well, I have never learnt ballet so I can't do the splits. [Doing the splits is slang for cheating on someone in Chinese.]
AoQuan: AhJie, working hours are over.

XiaoJie, expressing his impatience to see Girl #1: After seeing Girl #3, I've already become a nai lao [nanny].
FanFan: So you don't mean milk [niu nai], you mean a nanny!
A-Wei: Quick, his milk is going bad!

FanFan: Older sister, do you think his choice is okay?
RongJia: I think it is okay, because our family depends on him. [XiaoLu is the only son in the family.]

Aben, changing his choice after looking at Girl #3's body: I'm afraid I am not good enough for her!
Didis: It's an excuse!
FanFan: Aben, you narcissist!
Aben: It's my problem, I am the one who is not good enough!
RongJia: I hate guys who use that excuse!

[MaoDi helps massage XiaoMa's temples.]
FanFan: XiaoMa, you don't need to flash your eye whites!

XiaoJie's expression of interest: Hello Jenny, you can call me Jay in English, cong yi er zhong shi wo de ming yan, not being a player is my other name. I hope you can choose me today, because I have chosen you from the beginning.

HuYa's expression of interest: Hi, I'm HuYa, my english name is Tiger Tooth. I hope you can choose me because I am serious and hardworking.

WeiYu's expression of interest: Hi, Jenny, my english name is Gevin and I am called WeiYu. Although you don't really know me, that isn't a problem. I will let you get to know me better in our future days together.

MaoDi: Hello, Jenny, I am MaoDi. I am not very good at saying sweet things but I hope I can just use my passion to express my love for you, because I believe that love doesn't need reasons.
RongJia: Why did you look at FanFan Jie when you were saying that?
MaoDi: I'm too shy, I don't dare to have eye contact!

XiaoMa: Hi Jenny, I am XiaoMa. My english name is Shawn. I originally chose Girl #2 but I was attracted to your figure and your dress later on. Although I am not particularly funny, I will definitely try to make you happy.
MaoDi: Happy horse.

XiaoJie, whilst Girl #1 is applying lip gloss on him: You missed that side.

[WangZi sings Wang Leehom's 'Wei Yi' as his expression of interest]
AoQuan: What era are you from?
A-Wei: He lives a life of idol dramas.
AoQuan: WangZi, are you an idol?

YeShou's expression of interest: I don't really know what to say but I can use the eighteen year-old, pure kind of love to give you the simplest happiness. And I can use my gentle voice to accompany you everyday.

LiQuan's expression of interest: Doesn't matter if a volcano erupts, the most important thing is the time I have spent with you.

XiaoLu's expression of interest: Although WangZi has already sung for you to express his love, I think I still want to use my voice for you.
XiaoYu, singing: I love you baby, and if it's quite alright, I need you baby, to warm a lonely night...
AoQuan: You've already been singing that for three years, Brother Yu.
FanFan: At least he's added an R'n'B feel to it...

Aben's expression of interest: I hope I can find your good qualities that other people don't know about, and I will truly treasure them.

WeiLian: If she doesn't pick me over AoQuan, I am going to leave the entertainment circle... I will leave today, and come back tomorrow.

WeiLian's expression of interest: I will work hard and earn money so that you can live the same kind of lifestyle that you are used to.
FanFan: She can live her kind of lifestyle herself!

AoQuan's expression of interest: Please reject me, I am already married!

YouTube Links
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to sugoishowV)

No comments:

PREVIOUS MFBBT EPISODES COVERAGE